Kok ping's blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

This week.

Back for more lifestyle this week.

Power station for clubbing on tuesday. It was rather horrible compared to Zouk. Lousy DJ... and all. Went with sean, poh seng and jia jun. I saw Wilson! Oh my god. He's like giving me the surprise look! I returned the look also, of course. Bjorn, I called you. Too bad that you were in BATAM. Haha

Jia jun went home early because of some reason. A pity. We still got next time : ) don't worry!

It was thursday yesterday. (Friday, 2.51 am) I board a bus yesterday which tyre came loose like WHATTHEHELL! LOls. We, passengers each got a compli infantry( There must be spelling mistake here!) ticket for a FREE TRIP and it expire today! LOLS. Yes, this was my first encounter and it was kind of WOW. I gave that ticket to chewei whom is going to take bus with me to ChinaTown with me for dance. He has got no bus concession. Speak about him, we had breakfast on monday at YaKun at toapayoh. Yes

Fang Zhong Hua SPOKE to us!!! Lols. Frankly speaking, he can really really sing exceptionally well. Like easy loooo. Even the female lines. My god. I did stood outside the door peeping and trying to catch the tips of singing well. LOLS. Never mind. He's good and I'm happy to see him as well. :D

After lesson, met up with Poh Seng and Sean for supper. We chose to eat somewhere further from home, so we got on 3 bicycles and ride to Lavendar for supper. Then head back home to change bicycle which is brake-less. We ride to Geylang. Haha. NO, it's not what you think it is.

JUST SIMPLY RIDING. Ride to leisure park and all sort of nonsense we did. Race in the car park, playing signal for changing of lane on the road. Blabla. I'm drying my hair now.

Next thursday is KBOX session with che wei and SIS! Hope that she can teach us soon useful skill.

Night all. =)

Do well for term tests!

REMINDER: I must remember to get my Dance class photos & photos taken with jia jun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]